2007 in Review

I found this somewhere. I can’t remember where. You can grab this if you like.

1) Where did you begin 2007? We are still staying at my parents house back then. I am with my family. Huey is still with us that time.
2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day? Married and a happy mom.
3) Were you in school anytime this year? Nope.
4) How did you earn your money? I started doing paid blogging last March 2007.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital? Yah when Huey was sick and it was the last place he went before going to heaven.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police? Nope.
7) Where did you go on holidays? Just here at my parents house.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000? A bus, bags of cement and hallow blocks for our house repair.
9) Did you know anybody who got married? Mariz and Alden, Yamie and Ralph.
10)Did you know anybody who passed away? Yes. Huey. My dear son. It was really painful for us. But we have to accept.
12) Did you move anywhere? Yes just 3 kilometers away from my parents house.
14) What concerts/shows did you go to? I can’t remember. I think none.
15) Are you registered to vote? Yah. I voted.
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother? Ruben.
17) Where do you live now? Libod.
18) Describe your birthday. I turned 24 last August. I cooked spaghetti and no guests just my family. A little celebration here at my parents house.
19) What’s one thing you thought you’d never do but did in 2007? Spend a lot! well I am not a keeper. hahaha!
20) What has been your favorite moment? When we had our own house.
21) What’s something you learned about yourself? I learned to be strong for Huey. this has been the most painful year and also the strongest me ever.
22.) Any new additions to your family? My brother’s daughter Liit.
23) Your best month? December. I had FUN during the holidays.
24.) What music will you remember 2007 by? Hawak Kamay by Yeng Constantino and the Papaya song.
25) Who has been your best drinking buddy? I am not a drinker. Sorry.
26) Made new friends? Yes! A lot! I gained a lot of online friends.
27) Best NEW friend? Amore.
28) Favorite Night out? Girls Night Out with my cousins.
29) Something you look forward to before 2008? Christmas Party 2008.
30) Where will you start 2008? At my parents house with my family.

0 comments: