Desperate Housewives 4

Photos from ABC

Yesterday honey and I went to Legazpi to go to the church. After going to the church we dropped by Gaisano Mall to see what is the latest movie and it is “Sakal Sakali Saklolo” And hubby didn’t want to watch that movie so we just ate our snack at Greenwich. I ordered my favorite lasagna and honey ordered pizza. Then I stopped by at Booksale and was so glad to get 3 scrapbooking magazines. Woohoo! I told honey that I am a happy girl now so we can go home already. hahahahahha! I am so magastos! And I remembered, It is rainy season already and our Dream cable is not available during rainy days. It can’t get any signal so I stopped by the pirated (sssshhhhh… hihiihihi) DVD area and look for something to buy. I got 4 DVD copy movies, one is the Rush hour 3 which i haven’t seen yet, and was happy to see the season 4 of my favorite Desperate Housewives. I watched it after our dinner and slept already after the Chapter one because I am so sleepy already. I think it is up to Chapter 30. My gosh! I watched Chapter 2 this morning and wow I am so far away to the ending! hahahhahahah! Now I have a reason to go home early. LOL!

Even if the show is controversial here in the Philippines because of the dialog that Susan Mayer delivered on Chapter one about the doctors here in the Philippines, I still love the show. I enjoyed watching the Season 1-3 and still loving the Season 4.

I told myself that someday I will live in Westeria lane and be friends with Susan Mayer, Gabrielle Solis, Bree Hodge and Lynette Scavo even if their lives are very complicated. hahahahahha!

0 comments: