Electrolux Boys

Do you remember those men walking in a maroon polo and brown pants? They call themselves the electrolux boys. They will come knocking to your house and offer you with their products. And then dad will go out and let them in and try their products which is great by the way. I remember dad purchased one electrolux vacuum cleaners. I don't see it now here at my parents house. Maybe because of oldness it was trashed already. But it did serve us good. And I like that vacuum cleaner. It is my constant help when i have a lot of mess on my room.

If I were to ask what are my childhood memories, I will include these electrolux Boys who sells electrolux vacuum cleaners. They are a childhood memory that I don't want to lose. I am happy remembering them and I hope those boys are having a nice life now. Well, I think they are living fine now, with all those sweat from walking who won't succeed right? And maybe they are also using their electrolux vacuum cleaners on their beautiful house right now.

0 comments: