I want a Bunch of Roses Please

I always have an issue with my husband on why he doesn't give me flowers on valentines day or even on our special occasions. We always end with an argument or I don't talk to him for a day because of it. I wanted to receive roses at least once but hubby is not a guy that is a flower giver. it is not his thing!

Well, you will feel romantic if you receive flowers right specially Roses. I will feel romantic if hubby will surprise me with flowers. But I can't do anything if he doesn't want to give me flowers. He said it is not in the material things that i can tell that I love you... it is in my heart and I love you so much. well that convinced me to stop bugging him to give me flowers. hahahahahha! who knows someday I will be surprised that he will give me flowers on a very special day. I will just wait here. :D

If you are a husband and you want to give your wife a bunch of roses go now to www.1800flowers.com and start ordering fresh flowers for your love one on your special day. I am sure she will love it.

Yoohoo! husband are you reading my blog? There is a site for ordering flowers online and I want one. ahahhahahahah! I can sense if he can read this he will say "Here we go again!" hahahahhaha!

0 comments: