Imagination

Have you seen my messy scrap area last time? It is now clean. Yey! I am ready to scrap again! Woohoo! Those mojo's are coming back to me again after seeing my scrap area clean! I am such a cleanliness freak! I can't create a LO with a very messy area. I think it clogs my mind in coming up with a design of my LOs. hihiihihi!

Last night I was thinking as I seat on my scrap chair that what if I am an artist (What I mean is a painter). And I can create beautiful piece of art that the world will be recognizable and many will buy my art. Ohhhh! That'll be exciting! I can buy lots and lots of scrapbooking supplies! hahahahaha! And I am imagining those beautiful and colorful art storage for my masterpieces.

Yes, I day dream a lot! I am like this when I am visualizing my LO to be. I tend to explore everything that I dream of and imagine myself with different things.

You? Do you also imagine things? Dream about what you really like and put yourself into those very-hard-to-happen things in real life? Come on share it to me I will be very happy to know it.

0 comments: