Music to my Ears

I always love music since I was a child. My dad said he always see me in front of the TV singing every commercial jingles. And i got a voice too he said! I remember I sing in front of my relatives and they will give me 1 peso for singing a great song. And I will go to a nearby store and buy candies with the 1 peso. It makes me happy that I was raised a lover of music. In my teenage years I will ask my parents to buy me a walkman so that I can listen to my favorite songs.

And now that i can earn my own money I wanna get an Ipod or simply an MP3 to listen to my favorite songs while I am scrapbooking. And a bose in ear headphones is a perfect pair with the MP3 right? And speaking of bose in ear headphones I find this site that offers a good price for the bose in ear headphones. And I wanna get it from there. I will just save more so that I can finally have my own MP3 and a good headphone.

0 comments: