Ohh lala Paris!

I want to go to Paris and stay in a grand Paris Hotels. It is my dream to go there. I am still saving and I hope I can really go there. I see a lot of photos of my friends who went there already and they said the place is soooo romantic. you won't regret going there. You will fall in love with the place not with your partner. hahahahah!

A friend of mine went there last Christmas and she said it was a great vacation. they stayed in one of those Paris Hotels. They said that the hotel was their favorite. it was amazing! the furnitures, the decorations, the interior design and everything about it was beautiful! I envy her so much! When she is telling me her story I am imagining the place as well. And I can fee the wind blows in me as I stand near the magestic Eiffel Tower. It is not wrong to dream right?

I know one day I will step in Paris and stay in the grandest Paris Hotels there. I will save for it!

0 comments: