Places I want to Visit


Malta :: Cyprus :: Crete

I am now a pro in flickr!!!! I can upload any images I have here in my PC!!! Yeyyy!!! I am really excited! As I was browsing the new feature of being a pro I stumbled upon many photos of different countries. I was so delighted of the beautiful photographs! I suddenly said to myself, I will go to that place and get good photos of the place too!

I saw diffrent kinds of hotels on the site. I specially like the buildings I saw there. The Malta Hotels, Cyprus Hotels and the Crete Hotels which i am taking note now of the places to visit. I wanted to try the beautiful hotels there and sleep in their comfy beds! hehehehe!

I have this friend who want to go on a travel and she is not yet sure where to go. she is bringing her family and her kids. I remembered the places I saw on the internet and I said she can visit Malta, Cyprus or Crete and she said those places are not familiar to her and she wanted to try going there. I also found this site about hotels to stay in and suggested that site to my friend also.

So if you are in search of a hotel to stay in your favorite place you can check out www.cheaperthanhotels.co.uk. Good Luck and Have a Nice Day!

0 comments: