Travelling

I love to travel but because of financial problems right now I am not been able to go anywhere. It is so sad that whenever you wish you are in a certain place... you can't because of some problems. I wanted to scream I wanna travel but who will hear me? Hubby don't have any money also. Sigh!

So right now I just satisfy myself to just surf the net and learn more about a place I wanna visit someday. And one of them is Spain. I want to go there. First that I searched is a good Mallorca Hotels. I wanted to visit Mallorca which is in Spain. I never heard that place before but it is kinda interesting. And the Palma de Mallorca is also interesting so i might visit this place as well.

I heard about this Ibiza Hotels that they are such a nice hotel from a friend who visited there last 2006 and I won't let it pass to go there also. And oh! I might forgot this San Antonio Hotels that my other friend told me about. I wanted to go to different hotels because I admit that i am a collector of its souvenirs. Whether it is the towel, slippers, toothbrush, toothpaste or anything. I love souvenirs from places I went to as well as the souvenirs the hotel is giving away. It is perfect for those scrapbook my travels album!

0 comments: