A Visit to London.

Are you coming from Heathrow airport and want to go on a London Heathrow Hotels? Then worry no more because there is site that can help you go to your destination. Even if you wanted to go on a London Gatwick Hotels or to Luton Airport Hotels this site called Cheaperthanhotels can help you with that. They are the best site to look if you are in need of hotels in London.

I have a friend in London which tells me that if I am coming over I can try the London Stansted Hotels when we get there. I am still saving for a visit to my friend and I guess it will take me forever to save up since I am purchasing a lot of not necessary things this week. Gosh! I wanted to visit my friend and have a vacation in her place. I am sure hubby will like the place because London is a nice place to have a vacation.

I am now telling myself to SAVE! SAVE! and SAVE! At the same time banging my head on the walll.... ahhahahahah! I just hope that I can save more to go to London. I wish!

0 comments: