Water Tank Damaged Again!

I had colds again today. Grrrrr!!! I hate being sick! I can't eat whatever I want because hubby is not allowing me to eat it. I wanted to move but this colds kept me staying on my bed. grrrrr!!! I want to blog more and to tell everyone that I am FINE!!!!

This morning I woke up with this colds. Maybe because of the weather last night which is very windy and my head is near the window so maybe that is why I have colds right now.

I can't even go on a shower today. I tried this before... taking a bath while I have colds and I got sick... really really sick. I don't want that to happen thats why i didn't took a bath today... EEEWWWWW!!! me!!!! hehehhehe!

As I go on the bathroom to wash my hands I noticed that the water is running out. So I checked our rain water tanks and it is again damaged. How I wish mom can get a much stronger one this time. This rainwater tanks of ours is only 5 month old with us. Can you imagine that? I need to act now and help mom find a good site for these tanks. A friend of mine suggested that I should try www.waterharvest.com. He said they have a grey water systems which is perfect for my parents house. I really need to check this out.

0 comments: